In addition to the normal maintenance procedures and standards, the following points should be paid attention to during the maintenance test of mortar pump:
1. Concentricity of pump rotor and volute. The concentricity between the pump rotor and the volute is completely determined by the machining accuracy of the parts. The pump rotor and the volute are required to be concentric in order to avoid the friction between dynamic and static parts during operation;
2. Deviation between the center line of pump impeller channel and that of volute channel. The lower the deviation between the center line of the impeller channel and the center line of the pump casing channel, the higher the efficiency of the pump. Generally, the alignment deviation of the two flow channels shall not exceed 0.5mm.
3. Whether the tightening force of each bolt is appropriate.
4. Whether the clearance inside the pump exceeds the standard and the data requirements of various pumps.
5. Whether the compression of mechanical seal meets the requirements.
6. Conduct hydrostatic test for the shell of high-pressure pump if necessary.
Add：No. 1, Duxing Road, Laishan District, Yantai, Shandong
Pay attention to us