The working efficiency of the vortex impurity pump is the product of the mechanical, volumetric and hydraulic efficiency of the pump body. The efficiency of vortex impurity pump set is the product of pump efficiency and motor efficiency. Main factors affecting the working efficiency of vortex pump:
(1) Vortex pump itself. Under the same working conditions, the efficiency may differ by more than 15%;
(2) When the centrifugal pump works under the rated working condition, the pump efficiency is low and the energy consumption will be relatively high;
(3) The efficiency of the motor remains basically unchanged in use. Therefore, a high-efficiency motor should be selected as far as possible;
(4) Mechanical efficiency is also related to design and manufacturing quality. Therefore, choosing a good pump has little impact on later management;
(5) The friction of water will act on the impeller surface, which will be worn with the working time, affecting the working efficiency;
(6) The volume loss of chemical self-priming pump, also known as leakage loss, includes three leakage losses: impeller sealing ring, interstage and axial force balance mechanism. The volume efficiency is not only related to design and manufacturing, but also related to later management. After the pump runs continuously for a certain period of time, the clearance increases and the volumetric efficiency decreases due to the friction between various components.
(7) The efficiency of self-priming centrifugal pump decreases due to evacuation or empty transfer.
(8) Many people do not pay attention to the preparation before starting the self-priming pump. The basic preparation includes: warming up the pump, turning the pump, etc., which can reduce the generation of turbidity, reduce the noise of the pump and improve the work efficiency.
Add：No. 1, Duxing Road, Laishan District, Yantai, Shandong
Pay attention to us